Connecting to a wireless network
Connect the headset to the Internet to access apps from VIVEPORT.
- Make sure that there is a wireless network available that supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/n (5GHz band).
- Remember the wireless network name you want to connect to and its password before you put on the headset.
- Press the button to open the Quick Menu.
- If Wi-Fi is turned off, select Turn on.
- Select the wireless network to connect to. Scroll through the list of wireless networks by swiping up or down on the trackpad.
If needed, enter the password by pointing at the keys on the virtual keyboard and pressing the trackpad.
Tip: Select More if you don't see the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Select Connect.