- Top articles
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
Show what you're experiencing on VIVE Focus Plus to an external device.
Important: VIVE Focus Plus only supports projecting to a Miracast device.
- Turn on the Miracast™ device.
- Press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > More Settings.
- Under Wireless & networks, select Cast (Project VR screen).
- Select the device to connect to.