- Top articles
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Browsing files in the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting a storage card
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Changing hand orientation
VIVE Focus Experience
Changing the system language
You can change the language of the VIVE Focus screens such as VIVE Focus Home and settings.
Note: This does not change the language for apps.
- Press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > More Settings.
- Under Personal, select Languages & input > Languages.
- Select the language to use. If you don't see the language you want, select Add a language.