- Top articles
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Changing hand orientation
VIVE Focus Experience
Receiving notifications while in VR
Don't worry about missing important notifications. While in VR, you'll see a notification when there's an incoming call, text and chat app message, and upcoming calendar event.
Important: To receive notifications while in VR, you need to pair your phone with VIVE Focus first. To learn how, see Pairing your phone with VIVE Focus.
- When there is an incoming call, press the Home button to open the Quick Menu so you can answer or decline the call.
- To reply to a text or chat message, you will need to do it on your phone.