1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
Setup 4: Deploy and Use Air Blower
The trainee appears on the platform with the console in front of them, a confined space entrance to their left, and an air blower on a destination circle to their right on the ground. A blue marker in the shape of the air blower appears on the floor to the left of the confined space entrance.
The following appears on the console screen:
Take the air blower and place it on designated position next to confined space.
The trainee must walk over to the air blower, reach for its handle with their hand, and press the trigger button on the controller to grasp it. They must walk to the blue marker (shaped like the air blower) and place the air blower in position. It will automatically deploy, folding the hose out and down into the confined space entrance.
After the air blower has been deployed, the following will appear on the console screen:
To start the air blower, press the "Air IN" button. This will start ventilating the space using positive pressure by blowing the air in.
The air blower has AIR IN and AIR OUT buttons. The trainee should press the AIR IN button to ventilate the confined space. Pressing the AIR OUT button instead will result in failing the setup.
After the air blower starts, the following will appear on the console screen:
Measure the atmosphere in the confined space as the air blower is working.
If the trainee falls through the hole, the screen darkens and an orange destination circle will appear with arrows pointing inward. The following appears:
To continue, move to the center.
Once the trainee makes their way to the orange destination circle, they reset to the platform
If the trainee drops the 5-gas meter off the platform, it respawns on the trainee's belt.
The trainee must lower the sensor into the confined space by grasping the cable with one hand while holding the 5-gas meter in the other, lowering the sensor into the confined space. The console will then ask them if it is safe to enter the confined space.
Look at the gas meter display. Is it safe to enter the space?
Once the trainee pushes YES or NO, the next setup begins.
If the trainee answers correctly, the setup completes and is marked as successful.
If the trainee answers incorrectly, the setup completes and is marked as failed.
If the trainee does not calibrate the gas detector, the setup completes and is marked as failed.
If gas meter is dropped from the platform, the setup is marked as failed. It respawns and the trainee must still complete the setup.