1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
About Gear Selection
When entering the lesson, the following text will appear on the console screen:
Practice inspecting and selecting gear from the locker to your right. When you are ready to test come back to this screen and press start to begin.
Pressing START displays the following text on the console screen:
Inspect and select gear from the locker. To make your selection equip the item on your body. Try not to equip gear that looks broken.
When the trainee presses the START button, the first set of items appears on the locker shelves. Each set will be comprised of both good and poor-quality versions of the item. The trainee must inspect and choose the correct version of each item by grabbing it and placing it on their body to equip the item.
If the correct item is chosen: a green flash appears, and an upbeat beep plays.
If the incorrect item is chosen: a red flash appears, and an ominous buzz plays.
The next set of items will appear on the shelves after each choice, regardless of accuracy.
|Setup 1||3 hardhats|
|Setup 2||3 pairs of goggles|
|Setup 3||3 headsets|
|Setup 4||3 dust masks|
|Setup 5||3 harnesses|
|Setup 6||2 lanyards (attach to harness)|
|Setup 7||3 pairs of gloves|
When the trainee has made all of their choices, the locker closes. The following will appear, with each choice marked as GOOD in green or BAD in red:
- All Correct = A
- 5 - 6 Correct = B
- 3 - 4 Correct = C
- 1 - 2 Correct = D
- All Incorrect = F
Pressing the STOP button after the score appears on the screen resets the trainee back to the lesson selection screen.