1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
Area 1 - Cherry Picker
The following appears on the screen:
Get inside cherry picker platform, secure yourself and press the button to go up.
When the trainee steps onto the cherry picker platform, and onto the blue destination circle, a beep will sound. They will then need to secure themselves to the cherry picker railing with the lanyard, and then close the gate.
There will be 2 large blue arrow buttons, up and down. Once secured, the trainee will need to press the up button. The cherry picker will take the trainee up several floors to the rooftop. If the trainee did not close the door, the door will automatically close as the cherry picker platform rises.
When the cherry picker platform arrives at the rooftop, it docks, and the up and down buttons that control the platform will be disabled. From the platform, the trainee can see the layout of the rooftop. The door will appear with a blue icon labeled Open, indicating it is now an interactive object. Past the door, a plywood catwalk leads to a rooftop strewn with tools. Blue destination circles mark one end of the catwalk and the far end of the rooftop.
The following will appear:
Go to the first destination circle to proceed. Reach for and pick up the 4 construction equipment items and store them away by placing them in proper containers.
The trainee will need to open the door to the cherry picker to exit. Opening the door teleports the trainee to the front of the door at the start of the catwalk in Area 2.