1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
The following appears on the console screen:
Service the pump. There's no affected employees to notify. The pump is shut down and energy sources locked, but to make sure press the power button and try powering it on.
The trainee must approach the power switch and press the power button to confirm the machine is powered off. Use appears in blue over the valve on the hydraulic press.
Once the trainee presses the power button (and nothing happens), the following appears on the console screen:
Good job. You verified that electrical power source is disconnected. There may be additional power sources, specifically this pump has a built-in pressure release valve. Use the valve by touching it and squeezing your index finger. Check the pressure gauge to confirm it reads 0.
The trainee must approach the valve and then release the pressure. A gas releasing sound is heard, and the pressure gauge will read 0. The following will appear on the console screen:
Good job. All energy sources are verified as disconnected.
Remove and switch on will appear above the switch in blue. The trainee must approach the switch, remove the tag and switch lock, and then turn on the switch by reaching for it and pressing the trigger. The following appears on the console screen:
Excellent! We've turned on hydraulic power for you. Notice the pressure on the pump now reads 60psi. The red light above the power button indicates all power sources are on and the pump is ready. Try turning the pump on.
Use appears in blue above the power switch, and the switch glows red. The trainee must approach the power switch and press the power button. This ends the setup, and returns the trainee to the training room.
The setup is completed 2 seconds after the pump has been powered on with power button and valve is opened.
The setup is marked as failed if the lock on circuit breaker is removed before releasing the pressure.