- Top articles
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Browsing files in the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting a storage card
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Changing hand orientation
VIVE Focus Experience
Putting on the headset
Note: Before putting on the headsets, make sure that you've taken off the protective cover from the lenses and the protective film that covers the tracking sensors.
Do the following:
- Make sure to loosen the velcro straps on top.
- Make sure to loosen the back head support using the Adjustment dial.
- Always use the Adjustment dial to loosen the back head support. Do not pull it.
- If you have long hair or a ponytail, loosen the back head support all the way.
Wear the headset and then pull down the back head support and position it at the base of your skull.
Note: If you have long hair, position the back head support above the base of your skull.
Tighten the velcro straps on top and turn the Adjustment dial to tighten the back head support.
The fit should be snugged.
Note: Always use the Adjustment dial to tighten the back head support. Do not push it in.